A Seaside Escape
Cove Cabin at Mount Hope Farm is a hidden gem along the Rhode Island coast. Combining the tranquility of nature with breathtaking views, this seasonal venue provides an escape from the ordinary and an opportunity to create extraordinary memories.
- 300 for a cocktail reception
- 200 for a seated dinner with dancing
- 250 for a seated dinner without dancing
Ceremony on-site may affect capacity
250 Metacom Ave., Bristol, Rhode Island
- Seasonal Venue: May - October
- Peak Days: Saturdays in June – September
- Fully-floored hybrid tent with views of Mount Hope Bay
- Includes use of the Cabin, tent & adjacent lawn
- Pre-Ceremonial Prep Suite
- Newly renovated Cabin Deck
- Ample parking on-site, with parking attendant
Best Suited For
Cove Cabin Rustic Elegance
Surrounded by towering red cedars and sweeping views of the Mount Hope Bridge and Bay, this cozy Adirondack Style cabin sets the stage for an unforgettable cocktail hour. Enjoy a refreshing drink and mingle with loved ones while taking in the scenic beauty of Mount Hope Bridge and Bay. For more intimate celebrations of up to 60 guests, you may dine within the Cabin.
The Tent SECLUDED SEASIDE EXPERIENCE
With unobstructed vistas of the glistening bay and the majestic Mount Hope Bridge, the fully floored tent offers a one-of-a-kind location for dining and dancing.
The Cedar Grove Natural Romance
Embrace the natural beauty of our ceremony location nestled among majestic cedar trees, offering an unparalleled backdrop of stunning Mount Hope Bay.