A HISTORIC, POLISHED BARN
This historic barn boasts tall ceilings and polished floors, and is surrounded by a classic farm setting and beautiful gardens. It's perfect for an intimate wedding, cocktail party, rehearsal dinner, or important corporate meeting.
- 150 for a cocktail reception
- 100 for a seated dinner with dancing
- 130 for a seated dinner without dancing
Ceremony on-site may affect capacity
250 Metacom Ave., Bristol, Rhode Island
- Most Popular Months: April - October
- Peak Days: Saturdays, Memorial Day through Columbus Day
- Tall ceilings, polished floors & gas fireplace
- Indoor & outdoor space available
- Heat & AC
- Natural garden dining chairs included
- 60” round dining tables included
- Ample parking on-site with parking attendant
Best Suited For
The Barn Rustic Elegance
Immerse yourself in the charm of our historic barn, where tall ceilings and polished wood floors create an inviting atmosphere. Whether you're seeking a warm ambiance during winter months with the gas fireplace roaring, or a bright and airy space in warmer weather with the barn doors open, the Barn at Mount Hope Farm offers versatility and elegance.
The Gardens Outdoor Charm
Step into the outdoor charm of the classic farm setting that surrounds the Barn. A picturesque farm and beautiful gardens create the perfect spot for your ceremony and cocktail hour. Complete with a charming potting shed transformed into a unique and inviting bar, your guests will enjoy the rustic elegance of this enchanting location.