An Industrial Gem In The Heart of Providence
Prepare to be wowed by this vast, light-filled space in downtown Providence. The Main Hall boasts 40-foot vaulted ceilings and huge windows that create a spectacular backdrop for your next large-scale event. The WaterFire Arts Center caters to those seeking a truly custom and immersive experience, with ample room to push the boundaries of creativity and scale, and transform your grand vision into reality.
- 1000 for a cocktail reception
- 700 for a seated dinner
- Staging, dance floor, and other event production may impact capacity
475 Valley Street, Providence, Rhode Island
- Most Popular Months: September - January
- Peak Days: Saturdays in September - October
- Flexible layout + fully customizable space
- 15,000 square feet of space with 40-foot vaulted ceilings
- Outdoor roof deck with impressive views of downtown Providence
- Ample parking for evening events
- Conveniently located near downtown Providence
Best Suited For
Main Hall An expansive and unique space
A unique mix of industrial and modern, with exposed steel beams, vaulted ceilings, and floor-to-ceiling windows. The Main Hall offers ample room for creative freedom, with a vast and versatile layout that is fully customizable, perfect for an awe-inspiring gala or large-scale celebration.
Roof Deck Overlooking the heart of downtown Providence
Bring an indoor/outdoor experience to your event, and enjoy scenic views of the Providence River District and Rhode Island State House from the Roof Deck. As an added bonus, the deck can be tented to accommodate events in all seasons.